To fly your drone safely, these are DGAT recommendations:
• During each flight, you are responsible for drone safety as well as any damage caused to third party.
• Respect other's privacy.
• Control your drone before each flight.
• During the whole flight, maintain visual contact with your drone.
• Respect the maximum height allowed.
• Never fly your drone above people.
• Keep a safe distance of 50 m regarding gatherings of people and property.
• Do not fly your drone above risk areas such as industrial plants, nuclear facilities, prisons, etc.
• Do not fly your drone in a public place.
It is anyway forbidden to fly your drone above and near:
• industrial complexes;
• a group of people;
• LNG terminals;
• nuclear facilities;
• a controlled airspace;
• populated areas of cities and municipalities;
• active restricted areas:
o Zone P (prohibited area);
o Zone D (danger zone);
o Zone R (restricted area);
o Zone HTA (helicopter training area);
o TRA / TSA (temporarily reserved airspace / temporarily separate airspace);
o LFA (low-level flying area).
The following activities can not be performed with a drone:
• flights out of sight of the remote pilot or one of two RPA supervisors;
• flights at an altitude above 300 feet or 90 meters;
• night flights;
• passenger transportation;
• courier or freight transport;
• flights within air corridors;
• throwing objects or spraying during the flight;
• acrobatic flights;
• training flights.
Infringements liable for prosecution :
- Flying above or monitoring private property
- Jeopardizing the safety of air navigation
- Disrupting road traffic
- Endangering the lives of others
Our basic tips:
- Choose stores or websites offering a guarantee of compliance;
- Read all warnings and instructions provided with the device;
- Report any safety problem to the manufacturer or dealer where you purchased the product;
- Ensure that the EC marking is present on the drone and on the remote control.